Saturday, March 11, 2017

New Love and Brother and Sister

Good morning, I am sorry I am late publishing my new pages.
We had wicked wind here and lost power for 2 1/2 days.
Back now and ready to show you some gorgeousness :)

Today I want you to see this beauty of a new collection:
Forever Friends by Aimee Harrison Designs. This kit is the
perfect colorful kit to scrap those friendship photos.
And as I do, I've also used two different templates
both are by Heartstrings Scrap Art.
Previews, links and my pages below:



Forever Friends Collection at either store below:
Digital Scrapbooking Studio
Gingerscraps



Strip It 4 Templates at the store below:
Digital Scrapbooking Studio



Making Memories 3 Templates at either store below:
Digital Scrapbooking Studio
Pickleberry Pop



This page is my hubby and I when we first met
and our very 1st picture together.



And my two youngest grandbabies. They are so perfect and so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment